FREE Expert Legal Advice

EEA Applications

Book your FREE consultation

EEA Family Member Applications



Immigration Lawyers Online provides authentic advice and quick visa processing facilities under the supervision of expert caseworkers and solicitors to apply for EEA Family members to remain with you or join you in the UK. Even as a British National that has have previously lived in another EEA Member State with a Family Member you can apply under the Surinder Singh Route for your family members to rejoin you in the UK. Immigration Lawyers Online is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (666682) to provide up-scale services. Our dedicated caseworkers and barristers have many years of experience in the relevant field.

How does Surinder Singh visa work?

According to the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006, the Surinder Singh route is legal and authentic. If you are a British National or one of your family members is a British National and has live with you in another EEA country whilst exercising treaty rights, you are eligible to apply to rejoin them in the UK under Surinder Singh route. Exercising treaty rights mean that you were either employed, self-employed, self-supportive, or a student whilst residing in the EU country. You can apply for an EEA family permit for family members including spouse, children, parents, and grandparents on your return to the UK.

How can immigration Lawyers Online assist the applicants for getting this visa?

If you or your family members are EEA Nationals or a qualifying British National you can contact us to obtain further expert advice. Immigration Lawyers Online provides a smooth and professional service in all types of cases. We provide solutions for different problems that the applicants face during this process. Our dedicated solicitors review your case within an agreed time to complete an application for submission. After a detailed review of the application, our expert solicitors and caseworkers provide comprehensive guidelines and information to clients. After submission, clients are regularly kept informed about the status of their application.

What are the minimum requirements to apply for this visa?

  • The applicant must provide a valid passport, and evidence of relationship to the EEA National sponsor or a qualifying British National (if applying under the Surinder Route). Evidence of relationship can include civil partnership / marriage certificate or birth certificate, and evidence of living together.
  • The EEA National sponsor or a qualifying British National (if applying under the Surinder Route) must provide evidence of them exercising treaty rights such as proof of enrolment for students or proof of workplace, bank statements, wage slips, tax statements, or employer’s letter, if employed.
Do you want to check your eligibility? Click here to check your eligibility criteria by visiting our free online Surinder Singh spouse and family visa eligibility assessment tool.
Get premium benefits from applying under the EEA Family Member route:

The processing time of EU countries is less than UK visa processing time. The applicant does have the right to work on returning to the UK. The applicant can also avail the National Health Services (NHS) free of charge. The EEA family permit visa is initially valid for a duration of six months and can be extended for a period of five years thereafter.

Contact us today to solve your queries about the EEA Family Member visa:

Applicants can obtain additional information as per the particular circumstances of their case by contacting our expert immigration solicitors. For any further enquiries please provide us with details of your case and contact details on the contact page or complete the questionnaire below and we will come back to you with a solution.

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from Youtube
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google
Consent to display content from Spotify
Sound Cloud
Consent to display content from Sound
Get a Quote


Click one of our representatives below to chat on WhatsApp.



      Speak to our Immigration Experts via Whatsapp Now


        Speak to our Immigration Experts via Whatsapp Now