FREE Expert Legal Advice


the most popular questions


Get prompt responses from a friendly, professional and knowledgable support team.

Q: What if my visa or citizenship application is not approved?

A: Immigration Lawyers Online ensures the success rate of your application. However, if your application is rejected, we can assist you to submit another application. For the second application submission, we deeply study your case and mention authentic points that increase the chances of approval.

Q: Is it necessary to meet you with in person?

A: We are an online based Immigration Firm and we can assist you without the need for having a face to face meeting. We are able to provide low cost without needing to operate from expensive offices.

Q: What are the reasons for rejection of the application?

A: There are many reasons. The most common reason is that you are failed to submit the required documents or your documents are fake. The second cause is that your case is not strong enough to be considered. Thirdly, you do not meet the criteria issued by the Britain government.

Q: What is our customized representation service?

A: Immigration Lawyers Online has a team of expert solicitors that manages the entire process from application generation to submission. We present the most suitable solution to your problem before submission of application at the Immigration Asylum Chamber. We make sure that you meet all criteria and provide the required documents.

Q: Do you keep personal details confidential?

A: Immigration Lawyers Online ensures the security of the confidential details of the clients. We multi-layered security system to make sure your that your personal information is not misused by anyone. Moreover, all your documents are reviewed under complete privacy.

Q: What is our expert checking service?

A: Once your application is prepared, it is rechecked by our visa and immigration experts to ensure the success rate of your application. Moreover, we recommend additional changes or improvements if required to eliminate the chances of rejection.

Q: Is it possible to extend the visit visa?

A: Except for some critical circumstances, it is not possible to extend the visitor’s visa. If you have some exceptional situations, you can contact us to seek our guidance for an extension.

Q: Does criminal conviction affect the visa approval process?

A: The convictions are challenging and demanding to apply for a UK visa. The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 does not allow criminals to enter the UK. However, with our professional advice, you can find a way.

Q: Why the BRP card is important to stay in the UK?

A: The BRP card is known as a Biometric Residence Permit. It includes complete biometric information of a person. A BRP card is proof of your right to work, stay, or study in the UK.

Q: From where can I collect the BRP card?

A: The Applicant can collect the BRP card from the nominated Post Office. If you are unable to get to BRP due to delay then we can assist you gaining your BRP replacement.

Q: How long it takes for visa approval?

A: The time for approval of visa or immigration depends upon the severity of the case. However, the standard time takes ten days to three months after the submission of the application. Our immigration lawyers try to make this process as fast as possible.

Q: Can I travel outside the UK once I have entered here via my visa?

A: Yes you are able to travel without any restrictions, however excessive absences can have an impact your visa.

Q: Can I apply for the UK visa through certified documents?

A: No, it is not possible. The applicants are required to apply for a visa or immigration through original documents. The UK government has made it mandatory. Your process for visa approval is delayed if you are failed to provide original documents.

Q: Am I eligible to take my family members with me on an ancestry visa?

A: Yes, you can take your partner and dependent child/children (under 18 years of age) with you on a valid ancestry visa. The applicant must provide proof of marriage, civil partnership certificate, or lease agreement.

Q: For how long it is mandatory to be in a relationship to apply for a spouse visa?

A: The Applicant and Sponsor can be in a relationship for considerable period. They should be married or be in a civil partnership prior to applying. If you are not married then you can apply for a Fiance visa.

Q: How long can I stay in the UK on my spouse visa?

A: The Applicant will be able granted initial visa for 2.5 years on their BRP and they will need to extend their visa after the completion of the initial period. The Applicant can stay, work and travel freely on their UK spouse visa.

Q: Can I work on a spouse visa?

A: Yes. The applicant can work in the UK without restrictions on a spouse visa. Even the applicant is eligible to exit and re-enter in the UK on a spouse visa.

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from Youtube
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google
Consent to display content from Spotify
Sound Cloud
Consent to display content from Sound
Get a Quote


Click one of our representatives below to chat on WhatsApp.



      Speak to our Immigration Experts via Whatsapp Now