FREE Expert Legal Advice


Find out what our experienced lawyers say about your most frequently asked questions. 

Q: Why choose Immigration Lawyers Online?

A: Immigration Lawyers Online has a team of expert solicitors that manages the entire process from application generation to submission. We present the most suitable solution to your problem before submission of application at the Immigration Asylum Chamber. We make sure that you meet all criteria and provide the required documents.

Q: Is it necessary to meet you with in person?

A: Our immigration lawyers are able to work remotely without the need to meet in person. However, if you prefer to speak to your legal advisor face to face, we can offer video conferences to cater for this.

Q: What is our expert checking service?

A: Once your application is prepared, it is rechecked by our visa and immigration experts to ensure the success rate of your application. Moreover, we recommend additional changes or improvements if required to eliminate the chances of rejection.

Q: How long does the visa approval process take?

A: The time for approval of visa or immigration depends upon the severity of the case. However, the standard time takes ten days to three months after the submission of the application. Our immigration lawyers try to make this process as fast as possible.

Q: What if my visa or citizenship application is not approved?

A: Immigration Lawyers Online ensures the success rate of your application. However, if your application is rejected, we can assist you to submit another application. For the second application submission, we deeply study your case and mention authentic points that increase the chances of approval.

Q: What are the reasons for rejection of the application?

A: Each case is unique, which means there are many reasons that the application could be rejected. The most common reason is that you have failed to submit the required documents. In these cases, our immigration solicitors will work closely with you to make sure you meet the necessary criteria. 

Q: Is it possible to extend the visit visa?

A: Except for some critical circumstances, it is not possible to extend the visitor’s visa. If you have some exceptional situations, you can contact us to seek our guidance for an extension.

Q: Does criminal conviction affect the visa approval process?

A: The convictions are challenging and demanding to apply for a UK visa. The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 does not allow criminals to enter the UK. However, with our professional advice, we will strive to achieve the best outcome for your case. 

Q: What is a BRP card?

A: The BRP card is known as a Biometric Residence Permit. It includes complete biometric information of a person. A BRP card is proof of your right to work, stay, or study in the UK.

Q: Where can I collect my BRP card?

A: The Applicant can collect the BRP card from a nominated Post Office. If you are unable to get to BRP for any reason, then we can assist you in gaining your BRP replacement.

Q: Can I travel outside the UK once I have entered here via my visa?

A: Yes you are able to travel without any restrictions, however excessive absences can have an impact your visa.

Q: Can I apply for the UK visa through certified documents?

A: No, certified documents are not sufficient for this process. The UK government has made it mandatory for applicants to provide original documents. Your visa application and approval might be delayed if you have failed to provide original documents.

Q: Am I eligible to take my family members with me on an ancestry visa?

A: Yes, you can take your partner and dependent child/children (under 18 years of age) with you on a valid ancestry visa. The applicant must provide proof of marriage, civil partnership certificate, or lease agreement.

Q: How long do I have to be in a relationship for to apply for a spouse visa?

A: The Applicant and Sponsor can be in a relationship for a considerable period. They should be married or be in a civil partnership prior to applying. If you are not married then you can apply for a Fiance visa.

Q: How long can I stay in the UK on my spouse visa?

A: The Applicant will be able granted initial visa for 2.5 years on their BRP and they will need to extend their visa after the completion of the initial period. The Applicant can stay, work and travel freely on their UK spouse visa.

Q: Can I work on a spouse visa?

A: Yes. The applicant can work in the UK without restrictions on a spouse visa. Even the applicant is eligible to exit and re-enter in the UK on a spouse visa.

Q: Do you keep personal details confidential?

A: Confidentiality is extremely important to us. All client details are reviewed in private and kept completely confidential. We employ a multi-layered security system to make sure that your personal information is never misused or shared.

Still have questions? Speak to an expert immigration lawyer.

 Fill out the contact form below and one of our expert immigration lawyers will be in touch to discuss your case.

    Privacy Settings
    We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
    Consent to display content from Youtube
    Consent to display content from Vimeo
    Google Maps
    Consent to display content from Google
    Consent to display content from Spotify
    Sound Cloud
    Consent to display content from Sound
    Get a Quote


    Click one of our representatives below to chat on WhatsApp.



        Speak to our Immigration Experts via Whatsapp Now